so im basically flying to seattle specifically to tour valve here in two weeks :D

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face so im basically flying to seattle specifically to tour valve here in two weeks :D

my roommate and i had planned to take a road trip up to seattle area this summer, so while i was drawing up the plans i just sent a random email out to valve in regards to taking a tour when i was up there, specifically to talk to their concept artists and get a feel for where im at and where i need to be... a few weeks passed and the road trip fell through, and than a week after that they said yes X_X

what do you do when your dream future employer says yes?... you book a flight specifically for them!

i posted a link in the edu forums about possible schools to also tour and the like while im up there, but don't get me wrong, valve is the meat of it! - if you have any generic questions you specifically want answered im in the middle of compiling a list of my own and wouldn't mind sliding one of yours in if its logical

depending on what they say after i finish up community college here for just gen stuff i'll either move somewhere within striking distance from the gaming community and continue school there while on the prowl, or get picked up right off the bat... and im willing to assume the latter won't happen so getting a feel for the seattle area will really let me know if thats where i should be!

beyond questions for valve in regards to art, i could still really use suggestions for art schools in the portland/seattle area as i want to use my time to its fullest!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You may wanna remind Dhabih to update his webpage.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMcgee View Post
    You may wanna remind Dhabih to update his webpage.
    im gonna be nervous enough! the added stress of remembering names, and the like isn't going to help

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.