Saturation & Value/Brightness sliders made into button?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Saturation & Value/Brightness sliders made into button?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Saturation & Value/Brightness sliders made into button?

Ok, so last night I had a stroke of pure genius (yeah right) that would make my life so much easier when coloring. Laying in my bed I come to realize it's no suprise the work when I really take my time to coloring a piece, applying the proper ammount of variation and saturation often comes out superior to my normally 2-3 stage saturation/value coloring jobs. In essence, my work comes out best when I really sit down to vary the saturation/value as is often seen in real skin, which some of you might know is a real pain to do when you have to fiddle with a slider system. Although it indeed is good for picking that major color and shade, it's a system that slows you down when fine color/value variation is needed.

So, what I would like to know (after having a look around in the software) if it's possible to make the slider system into a 2-button increase/decrease system for the saturation and value of your currently selected color? Perhaps a plugin some of you are using that have missed my grasp? Anything at all you might have on this would be awesome. =)

Thanks in advance!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Seems like you all also still use the slider system, too bad. =(

I'll go plugin hunting, maybe something will come up. Shouldn't be any hard making any such thing, and I would be really suprised if no one has made one in the first place.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.