How is an image like this created?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

How is an image like this created?

Hey all,

I have been getting more interested in the vector art portion of photoshop, so I have been looking around for ideas on what to create as i teach myself.

Now my question is, how is the little zombie dude in the below picture created? Are you able to tell? Now, I could see vector art as the creation method - however, the uneven, thick black outline around the character is what catches my eye - and I can't see how that'd be done....

I'm still learning.... I love this style of art, and hope to work on my own projects shortly...

Thanks for helping,

Matt!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey, this could be done in a bunch of ways with alot of differnet programs, flash, illustrator, or photoshop are all ways to accomplish it, i use illustrator and photoshop just beacause those are the most comfortable for me. to do something like the clean line above the head in photoshop you could create that line with the path tool select a brush thats set to size jitter then hit enter, it should give you a good line, i find it easier than trying to just draw the line it free hand with a tablet or mouse, good luck

Ellingsworth Guest
    Here's a cool tutorial for imitating the effect done in the movie A Scanner Darkly. Pretty much gives you a good idea on how to create nice vector work.

http://www.illustratortechniques.com...er-darkly.html

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.