http://barneydavey.blogs.com/printmarket/

The inimitable erudite Dick Harrison, whom I have blogged about before, has put out a new Web site, Sales Tips for Artists. The site offers one place where artists, reps and others interested in art marketing and how to sell art can learn from Dick's 20 years of experience selling his own work and that of as many as 200 other artists. Dick is an eloquent speaker, which makes listening to his podcasts as enjoyable as they are informative. Here's his brief description of the site:
The sales tips you're about to listen to are based on what I learned as a successful artist's rep and producing artist. The "secrets" I'm about to share supported my family for more than twenty years and and I know they will help you as well.

Dick could easily charge for these valuable lessons and I believe most artists would be happy to pay to tap into his knowledge. I encourage all my readers to not only take the time to learn from Dick, but to repay his generosity by sharing the link to his site with as many people as possible.

(Barney Davey writes www.artprintissues.com commenting on news and trends in the art world.)