EOW#59 room between worlds

The winner of the EOW#57 underworld was Pizza Explosion
The poll for EOW 58 is still running because I am a slacker and posted it late.

For this Challenge we Had 7 images started, 8 going to poll. I thought you all liked the vague topics. Where is everyone?

Interesting work. Welcome newcomers. PLEAZE USE OUTSIDE HOSTS THE ATTACHMENT MANAGER CANT BE COPIED ON TO A POLL!

New Round IS ON!
EOW#60 Command center of a planetary exploration base
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=101744

Grimreaper

" The strange noises...they always came from behind that damn wall...ever since he could remember. He examined the wall carefully. He listened.
But sometimes during the night it woke him up- sound the of storm on a warm summer evening coming from there, or the rattling and hissing...
It was long after that he discovered that only half of his room was of this world.... The other, darker half, belonged to them. And they wanted him to cross over..."

Chillpill—still says “WIP”

ManuelCalavera

"When you pass the border between worlds you have to go through reception room and wait there for another person crossing the path in opposite direction. Every name is registered in guestbook. The room seems deserted because we don’t have many travelers those days but when you ring the bell attendant will appear quickly ready to ask you few simple questions."

prepsage

It's the waiting room between dimensions.

Jmac

The room between worlds is something that only the purest of beings are able to experience such a phenomenon.

Daveneale

Contrary to popular belief the worlds animals are not being decimated by man....they merely crossing from now, into a greener, more pleasant land. To do this they must pass through the portal in which they will find a room.................with a tree.

peg

Man has been living underground ever since the nuclear bombardments ravaged the surface. The gateway to pass through the underground shelter to the topside was nicknamed the room between worlds.

Wware20

a person's (in my case, an artist's) mind is a proverbial room that unlocks into unlimited worlds