Hi folks.

I haven't been in the mood nor had the patience lately for large, time-consuming pieces, or had many ideas I thought 'Hell, I should spent 38 hours on that!'

So for the past few weeks, I've gotten my hands on some Aceo blanks and have been making one after another of these 1-3 hour mini artworks. In the course of this, I have had some that made me want to do another version in a much larger, more planned format. But I'll get to those later.

So, here is a batch of the dozen or so Aceos I've done so far; tell me what you think! They've been posted in order of completion. More variety? More backgrounds? Composition needs some work? Anything. Sorry if this is a little more amateur than what you folk normally look over.

Batch of ACEOs

Batch of ACEOs

Batch of ACEOs

Batch of ACEOs

Batch of ACEOs

Batch of ACEOs

Batch of ACEOs
The above was a bit of an experiment, trying to get out of my usual comfort zone.

Batch of ACEOs
My favorite so far; more on this one later.

Batch of ACEOs
Mostly done because I had the RL ref handy.

Batch of ACEOs

Batch of ACEOs

Batch of ACEOs
Also done from RL ref.

Now, of all those... I'd really like to do another version of 'Winds of Home' (the one with the woman and the terns), in a much larger, digital format, but I'd like to get some critique on it first. If I were do to it again, would would you recommend changing about it? The composition? Some of the colors?

Thanks muchly for looking!