Thanks

Moral Fibre Clothing Wants you.

Well after haphazardly stumbling around on the internet looking for genuine art and in the process encountering much 'popular-expression' I find myself here..

I am a South African student, who whilst doing what students do best, sitting about juggling ones time between doing nothing and less than nothing, has decided to start a clothing brand with a difference.

Essentially, Moral Fibre clothing shall be a conduit for artistic endeavours, a vehicle for artists to get their name out there if they so wish. I have secured suppliers, a collection of talented design artists and of course the obligatory webspace to begin this expedition into new-territory. Thus the offer stands, submit your art in low-res form upon the www.moralfibre.org/forum Forum and you could stand the chance of having your art printed upon a shirt and sold right here in R.S.A.

I would love it if some of you from th conceptart forum would give up a bit of your spare time and check out the site, www.moralfibre.co.za or www.moralfibreclothing.org and please have a look around. If you have any comments please send them my way, maybe you have some positive criticism or you just want to slag me off, thats ok too.

Contact me, Vincent @ vincent@moralfibre.co.za
    or on MSN @ : vincehof123@hotmail.com
    AIM : vincenthofmann

Thank you guys for your time, Im going to get stuck into these forums and I hope to speak to all of you talented lot, a great deal more often in the future.

Cheers.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Oh and although I have all of the properties of an advertising bot, I can assure you I am a fully-fledged-taxes paid up-human being..

I would really appreciate any feedback, as you may have noticed im desperate for some ..haha.

Thanks
    "...and you could stand the chance of having your art printed upon a shirt and sold right here in R.S.A."

Will these artists submitting their work "stand the chance" of being paid? If so, I will move this to the paying jobs section. If not, I will move it to the non-paying jobs section.

Trés Cuté Sketch Group
    magicgoo bluemech cwn annwn light dished

Thanks
    "Will these artists submitting their work "stand the chance" of being paid? If so, I will move this to the paying jobs section. If not, I will move it to the non-paying jobs section."

Good question, I am at the moment studying my masters in Sociology, thus I am attempting to keep finances as tight as possible. That being said I do not intend on 'screwing over', for want of a better phrase, any of the artists used by the brand.

Initially I cannot promise any remuneration up-front for the art, so feel free to push this thread into whatever forum you wish. However, I will be setting up a commision based pay-structure which will in the long run hopefully be an extrinsic motivator for the artists who believe Moral Fibre Clothing to be the brand with which they wish to associate themselves.

I shall be packaging all shirts, apparell etc. with a bio on the artist in the form of an artist-written narrative and all artists are welcome to place their signature/marker of their identity/tag on the image itself, as I repeat, Moral Fibre is simply a vehicle/conduit for the artist.

Thanks for your interest, it is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Vincehof; July 13th, 2007 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    ok, understandably I should have forewarned you ladies and gents that the forum which will host all of the future fun, has indeed hardly any conversation on it..

Thus someone strike up a conversation, I am sure my shaky little hand which aches to respond to something interesting would love you forever for it.

cheers.

Ah, yes I'd love to know if there are any other fellow saffers out there on the forum?

www.moralfibreclothing.org/forum
    Last edited by Vincehof; July 13th, 2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: im absolutely stupid.