Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

Coolest Games from E3?

I'm seeing a lot of cool games at this e3, that i really didn't have a full knowledge on.

Darksiders: Wraith of war
    -- Game looks like i wanted to see from the hellboy game, You are a big brute guy running around kicking ass in an hellgate london looking envoriment. Gameplay looks influenced off from God of war.

Conan: The action-adventure conan looks pretty good for at least a rental, combat reminds me of Dead rising and Shadow of rome(best action game ever made for ps2)

Fracture: One of the most technically impressive games i've seen, the way you can deform the environmental in combat looks for alot of interesting fights. They said they are trying to get 16 people on for multi player, which would be insane with the deforming of the environment.

Mass Effect: nuff' said

Killzone 2: I'm pretty much speechless.

GTA5: No doubt the best graphics i've ever seen for a racing game, but im not big into racing games..

Metroid Prime: Corruption - Pretty impressed on how they took the graphics in a different way, yet still keeping to what android set as the benchmark in the early prime's

The Simpson's Game: I haven't had any interest in the game until i saw it in action more and realized how much i missed the genere of just a platforming adventure styled game.

Let me know if you guys have found any gems i might have missed.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Thanks
    Killzone 2, Little big planet, Echomes(spelling, the funky pussle game for PSN) , MGS4, RE5. to name a few from sonys side.
    cant wait for little big planet ><

Masseffect was impressive from ms's side. Sweet old "andromeda" feeling to it.

And hehe, nindendo.. except for new mario galaxy and mariokart, they kinda took a dump on the regular gamer with the wiifit imo. not what I expected. But its prolly gonna make them a royal pile of money indeed.

I also saw some ingame demos of Assasin's creed, wich kinda made all my expectations on that game go into smoke. Messy, buggy and slow =(
    hopefully they will prove me wrong when it comes to a more complete state.
    Self-improvement is masturbation, Self-destruction on the other hand....

Thanks
    masseffect won the price for me.
    i never thought i would be buying an microsoft console.. but this game is to awesome.

- COD4 looked great
    - mgs4 trailer was meh (kojima should make a movie and give up the 45mincutscene-3mingameplay thing he calls mgs)
    - crysis, also unbelievable
    - the halo 3 trailer was not really good (strange animation at times)
    - TUROK!!
    - RE5, this could be THE best game of its year (2008?2009?)

iam a bit disappointed in nintendo, i thought that they would announce more 3rd party developers making strange things on the DS
    and i dont give a shit about WIiFit

Thanks
    I don't think anyone has mentioned BioShock or Fallout 3. I'm especially pysched about BioShock, I love the gritty Art Deco look of it.
    Killzone 2 looks amazing, but so did the origional and I thought that it was a huge let down, hopefully they add a jump button and a decent sniper rifle this time.
    Remember, just because you have their attention doesn't mean you have their respect-Dale Gribble (from King of the Hill)
    Old Sketchbook 1
    Old Sketchbook 2
    Newest sketchbook

Thanks
    Assassins Creed (game looks so amazing and we shouldn't judge on an incomplete game thats like judging a painting before its done )
    Mass effect (couldnt ask for a cooler looking RPG)
    RE5- ITs re5, i mean...i dont need to say anything
    Halo 3- Great looking shooter
    Turok- Finally ive been waiting for this since the first 2 on n64
    Cod4- War has never looked more fun
    BIA:HH- looks like an insaley good ww2 shooter.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts
    i would have mentioned fall out 3, but there was nothing public shown on it from e3, I've just heard word of mouth, and for bioshock I've been freaking for that for so long, comes out in a few weeks actually

and re5 really didn't do much for me, I know it will peek my interest when i see similar gameplay to re4, but really... these trailers aren't showing that much... hell it could end up like umbrella chronicals or much worse... like the earlier RE titles.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Turok looks great. I've been waiting for a Turok game done properly since the second one on the N64. The third and the Prequel were absolutely terrible.

And of course Soul Calibur 4. I have no doubt that will be amazing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davi View Post
    i would have mentioned fall out 3, but there was nothing public shown on it from e3, I've just heard word of mouth, and for bioshock I've been freaking for that for so long, comes out in a few weeks actually

and re5 really didn't do much for me, I know it will peek my interest when i see similar gameplay to re4, but really... these trailers aren't showing that much... hell it could end up like umbrella chronicals or much worse... like the earlier RE titles.
    you might wanna do some reaserch. There is a trailer and tons of screenshots.

Thanks
    UT 3 and Fable 2 , my game !
    Riefdy's Sketchbook

Aila's Sketchbook

"I believe in passion & obsession." Hazieq Riefdy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davi View Post

the early RE games had a much better felling of atmosphere and isolation. gameplay wise 4 owns the others, but you cant deny that the olderones had a much more heart pounding action. where as the re4 was much more OH SHI!!!!! SHOOT IT!! ok im cool now. fun as hell but less suspense then the earlier titles. tho this could be me having some nostalgia.
    -=[ Sinister Six Sketch Group ]=-
    -=[ Cookiedough Fooxoo |ntern Hyver Character Evildisco]=-

Thanks
    Well, since they made RE4 > ,the gameplay is totally different, abit less shocking, but still good.But i still prefer RE 3, where the zombie suddenly appeared from the roof and easier to play.Well, as time goes, we got to suit ourself in games.
    Riefdy's Sketchbook

Aila's Sketchbook

"I believe in passion & obsession." Hazieq Riefdy

the auto-crime capital of North America-Surrey, BC
    Thanks