Thread: Great Job

Thanks

Thumbs up Great Job

Hello all at Concept Art.

I'd just like to say how impressed and amazed i am after seeing this site. I was interested in graphic design and such and found this place after my searches. I was going to get a logo for a small games/video making company put decided it would fall down a hole in the end and thought that there was no point in wasting your time. So i kept looking through the site and found all the work you have done and i was really disappointed that i couldn't offer any of you a job. I'm sure that many people would love to use ur talent in their work. Well done!

It is hard to describe how wonderful these pieces of work are. Some i just stare at and say to myself "Your joking?" and other "Are you serious?" and "Pure excellence"
    Some i am disappointed in, only because i dislike the subject of the picture. Like the death and disturbing ones with lots of blood. Too real for that type of thing.

So thats all i wanted to say. Thanks for making my day.
    Last edited by Elwell; July 13th, 2007 at 01:52 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Heh, yeah you'd want to post this in the lounge, my brother in design. This place is truly remarkable, not just for the quality of work but the obvious progression everyone seems to make.

Do you have an interest in drawing/painting as well? Why don't you join us?I'm not sure what you meant by your first opening words about logos, but I'm assuming your a graphic designer? The principles and skills you could learn here would help you very much if that's the case