Need some advice

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Need some advice

Alright, I understand that this question has probably been asked over and over again, but I am extremely passionate about persuing a career on concept and design work in either film or video games. I have completely devoted myself to this task and am feverishly working on my art to make it the best it can possibly be. I am currently enrolled at Columbia College Chicago in the illustration program there. I feel, however, that this program is not exactly what I am looking for. I have decided that after this year I am going to transfer to a different school, even if it takes me three more years to graduate. So I was wondering if anybody out there could give me some advice as to what school would be the best for me to attend. I have been looking at Ringling, USC, and Cal Arts. Are there any others I should consider? Also, any tips on putting together a dynamite portfolio would be very much appreciated. I know I only have a few months to get stuff ready for the following year, but I am up for it. :evilbat:

The cowards never started and the weak died along the way.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    a lot of folks here seem to like the Academy of Art College in San Francisco. Of course, there are New York schools like SVA or Parsons, where a classmate of mine went.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.