Hi - I just registered here at conceptart, and wanted to share the classical realism school I have been attending: www.bacaa.org

My drawing skills have developed more in the last 3 months studying at BACAA than in the last 15 years, including art school at RISD.

I took a workshop here in March 07 with Juliette Aristides, and since then have been taking weekly art classes.

I am also going to take upcoming painting workshops at BACAA with Dan Thompson, Ted Seth Jacobs, and Michael Grimaldi.

I think it's amazing we have teachers of this caliber coming to us in the San Francisco Bay Area, and just wanted to make sure anyone interested hears about the workshops.

BACAA is founded and directed by Linda Dulaney who studied under Tony Ryder for a decade and teaches his method. She teaches his techniques in our ongoing long-pose portrait drawing and cast drawing classes. It's been a great way to practice and solidify the classical approach I learned in Juliette's workshop.

If you want to see what I have been learning visit my blog: sadievaleri.blogspot.com