And here to introduce himself ... Fipse

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

And here to introduce himself ... Fipse

Hello (or "Moinmoin" like we say in Westphalia) to all members of this forum!

As it is seemingly habit to introduce I will do so. I´m from Germany where there is unfortunately no tradition of concept-art. I started with drawing and painting just 2 - 3 month ago after about a 12 years break (where I had fun with other things ).

I found this forum and the produced art really inspiring for me and it humbles me to see so many great works.

Unfortunately I´ve got seldom time to work more than 1 - 2 evenings due to my work (never, I repeat NEVER, let your children work in an advertisment agency) but I will put my works on my website http://www.kriegsherren-von-og.de as soon as I find the time to get it done (in fact I prefer drawing to HTML

My personal interests lie in historical illustration, of course Fantasy and SF and maybe I will try to draw a comic later on. Sometimes it´s good to have noone but yourself to work for

Hopefully I can give back a little of the inspiration I found here. So back to the pencil!

Fipse (Thorsten Piepenbrink)

<Insert witty remark here>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hi - i am killing.people
    nice to meet you, you will fit right in
    welcome and see you around.

-killing.fipse

Thanks

Heya there...

That is still good drawing 1-2 evenings, thought it might be not enough for you to see the improvements soon

I am the beginner as well and I draw about 10 - 15 hours per week with pencil (I just love those pencil concept art pics!) and if you'd like to see some of them ,go to my webpage at http://ionware.8m.com/artsandmedia.htm#mypics . I'd also say that its good to see everyone interested in art and drawing to come here and talk to others. I hope to see more of your drawings in some time. Cheers!

"Don't try. Do it."
    Personal Website

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.