CHOW#79 - FINAL BURNING - Guest Host: Trevor Topic: Character archetype: Navigator

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: READ YOUR CRIT. The vote.. is auxiliary!

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHOW#79 - FINAL BURNING - Guest Host: Trevor Topic: Character archetype: Navigator

2 3.64%
  • CHOW#79 - FINAL BURNING - Guest Host: Trevor Topic: Character archetype: Navigator

2 3.64%

5 9.09%

0 0%

1 1.82%

31 56.36%

24 43.64%

6 10.91%

0 0%

2 3.64%

2 3.64%

2 3.64%

0 0%

14 25.45%

7 12.73%

2 3.64%

3 5.45%

6 10.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

CHOW#79 - FINAL BURNING - Guest Host: Trevor Topic: Character archetype: Navigator

These are the finals! SHOW CHOWracter!
    Like CHOW? Support This Site. Buy your T-Shirt

PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR FINAL ENTRIES HERE!

+ All other posts wil be delleted.
    + This thread will include the final poll. Here is where you will do the voting.
    + The order in wich the finals are posted here will be the order in the poll. (the first to post here - will be the first entry on the poll considering that the entry is acepted)
    + Do not post placeholders.
    + Please comment only after the poll has been set up and the voting has started. Thank you.
    Thank you.

]--------------------------

Character archetype: Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    Character archetype: Navigator
    need an image of a male and female archetype for the Navigator character class
    can be in a scene or just on a plain BG
    can be from any era real or imaginary

must have:

1 male and female archetype
    not necessarily the same design but definitely must be related
    2 FULL FIGURE! no 3/4 or waist up business
    3 at least 2 props

i want these to look like something out of an RPG when your choosing your class so make them look good
    good luck!
    now concept!

POLL RULES
    (for the new people)
    NOT ALL ENTRIES ARE TAKEN TO THE POLL.
    (the selection is based on technical quality criteria)
    ENTRIES NOT POLLED WILL RECEIVE C&C
    (i really try to do this every time)
    IT IS A DIFFICULT PROCESS - MISTAKES CAN BE MADE
    I am trying to set this as a professional demand. I act as the client...
    Oblio is always looking for feedback - If Oblio is wrong - tell him so.
    THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE. GIVE FEEDBACK
    See if the entry you are voting for has mathced the topic requirements. Take time and give feedback - you will learn a lot
    !!! DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF !!!
    YOU CAN VOTE MORE THEN ONE ENTRY
    You can vote only ONCE! It's up to you for how many entries you cast your vote.Think before you click that button.

ROUND COMMENTS:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! VIDA is the new winer. He gets to be the guest host this week. Bring us a nice topic !!! Yeeee

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Oblio; July 16th, 2007 at 07:22 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

B-Man Chow:79 Sky Navigator

My idé is that this is a army-based navigator. They map unknown and enemy terretory before sending in troops. They are mostly used in dark alien caves. They carry a strong cylinder chaped sonar frequencer. They also have a Transmition floater with them. Its important that they are fast and stealth because navigators and scouts are the first ones out in enemy ereas.

Björn Silfverberg

B-Mans Spanking

Friends sketchbooks

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Inspired by Over the Edge, even though it doesn't do character classes per se:

There's a small island somewhere in the Mediterranean, off the coast of Italy. Strange things happen on this island. (If you look behind Sad Mary's Bar and Girl you might find an alien. He was an observer once, but he fell into the party scene and now is just a wino.) The uninitiated require guidance in this place where the psychic is ordinary and a ticket to the ethereal plane comes cheap. That's where the navigator comes in. Whether you want casual sightseeing of the supernatural or an expedition to capture a psychovore, these folks are your guide.

Each navigator uses an item to focus their transition to other states. While there, their tattoos serve as signposts and tools. The labyrinth confuses foes and diverts their attacks. The sephira makes it easier to move to other places. And, of course, the compass points the way to your goal.

Take a look at my series of in-depth critiques, like this one of Salvador Dali's hidden portrait of Lincoln.

Scott's Sketchbook: Check out my sketchbook. Will swap C&Cs.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So my story is like this, after the destruction of planet earth (global warming or aliens? your choice) the humans have traversed space for several years in search for the right planet that will sustain their needs. The Navigators are their only hope to find a new home and a new life source.

The Male: When i'm thinking about a Navigator, that person should have an expertise when it comes to using technological gadgets. So in the image we see my Male navigator having all this headset, goggles and some mechanical arm guards. These arms guards are used like a GPS, for each planet they visit or evaluate. Also it is connected to the "Geographic Scanner" (the glowing thing at the bottom of the characters). The GS can be carried as a backpack, but when it is going to be use, it should be placed on the ground and the device will bury its tentacle-like arms into the ground. It will then collect necessary information about the planet, wheteher it is capable of sustaining human needs.

The Female: I have a story in mind for the Navigators and i imagine her being the star. She is blind, like i said, but she has the ability to sense life energy of an area. With this ability, their search for a new home is increased by 80%. To enhance this ability, i gave her floating "dowsing rods" or Divine rods on her arms. These rods are used to detect water or energy, and once detected it will point out the source (We have these in real life, sometimes even used for ghost hunting).

So there we go. hope you all enjoy this piece of mine.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

These navigators live on a distant unknown planet, with terrain similar to that of Alaska. They live a life resembling that of an eskimo. The navigators are also elite trackers and are highly honored by their clans.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

description:

Navigator Class – ‚Pathfinders’

Equipped with implanted synthetic sensual organs (SSO), the Pathfinders are able to detect nanoscopic floating particles - the so called ‘Stellar-debris’ which is contained in the Marsian air and arrayed in a field matrix that represents a perfect bijective map of topographical and atmospherical sample data. The SSO, retractable ribboned extensions are highly sensitive to turbulences within the solar winds and counteract with ‘microstorms’ –polarized geomagnetic pores which stabilize the data current and facilitate precise map projection.

Tri-phased-array optic binoculars and Holo-grabber cards which act as map output devices complete the Pathfinders’ field-kit.

--(-)|dE--

portfolio

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    [CHOW#79 - FINAL BURNING - Guest Host: Trevor Topic: Character archetype: Navigator

"Being the navigator was always considered one of the most doubtful honors to serve in the space army..."

Edit: Just realized I was dumb enough to overlook the male and female rule... I hereby excuse myself for that...will try to add a female version... if it's not here until the voting just leave it out of the poll, was just for fun...

Last edited by White Wolf; July 9th, 2007 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's my Final

In this world basically cyborgs(the rebels) vs goverment robots these two navigate by connecting to the rebels underground internet via cerebral implants and an access key implant in their index finger. On here are detailed maps of all places in this world. Other characters would not have this ability for security reasons and would need to join up with a navigator to find there way about cities goverment builings etc.

Props here include a basic knife, a grappling hook implant in the forearm and a choice of two guns an phased ion charge pistol and an R195 assault rifle that lauches imbedding explosive charges very messy :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 438 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Remind me again why we can't use attachements in the chow area?

This is Nicolausj and Ulrike, senior navigators of the s/s Martialis and the s/s Sallustine respectively, both ships Warlord class gunships of the Northern Imperial Navy. The navigators are of the highest rank aboard these enormous ships, respected even more highly than the captains. To sail astray in the dangerous waters of the Northern territories is the worst nightmare of every seafarer.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's my first CHOW submission! The map and the spyglass are the props, BTW. As for why only the female has a backpack and bedroll, she likes to plan ahead. The male likes to rough it (I actually just forgot to give him a backpack).

Members of the Navigator class are specialize in exploration and travel and are a welcome addition to any expedition. Navigators keep a collection of maps detailing where they are going and where they have been. They jump at the chance to be the first to map a newly discovered region of the world. Navigators also have a limited selection of spells to aid in travel and map-making, such as Jaunt and Eagle Eyes.

Last edited by WindBit; July 9th, 2007 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wanted a very retro feel, but simplified. These types of navigation teams were used on Royal Battle ships of his Majesty Trevor the Third. Males of exceptional size and strength provided mobility and hight for the most agile and flexible females of the empire. Teams where Female dominated the scene, small midgets were brought from the dark corners of empire. Midgets had to be secured by a chain, due to their incredible ability to escape and slack off.

Last edited by ViDA; July 8th, 2007 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My first time doing a CHOW, I was thinking a fantasy universe, where space and time travel are common. The staffs help then navigate through time, and the girl has a "magic map of the universe" on her back. I was thinking wind direction would be a fun thing to play with, so i put a windsock and propeller on their heads. I wanted to make an airship for the background, but was pressed for time... Anyway well done everyone so far! Cheers

Last edited by Sealegs; July 9th, 2007 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Size of Image

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The game is a tactical RPG involving Ships, and well, sorcery. In a world where the only way to get anywhere important is by sea, a ship without a navigator may as well be dry docked.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yum.

Lake Hurwitz
    .HUMILITY.INSANITY.LOVE.

.PORTFOLIO.
    .SKETCH.
    .CGHUB PAGE.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile

Here is my final:
    The idea for the RPG was Soul where players can either gather redemption points and earn their way out of hell or alternatively choose to become leader of the undeworld. The navigators are Rohn and Kayh, son and daughter of Charon the boatman of the underworld. Having learnt from their father they are adept at navigating the waterways of hell but are equally confident on land. Their navigational staffs help them steer on the rivers of hell and the attached hell balls warn them of nearing danger by glowing. Their avian companions the crow can give them view of the land ahead. If all else fails they can also consult the flick of their silver coins given to them by Charon himself.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    final entry:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heya all

some kewl looking images this week!

Last edited by Adi.; July 9th, 2007 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ran out of time ..if the thread is not closed ill update later tonight

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The Navigators are crucial for both travel and the tactical planning of battles. Their neural implants let them use the complex technology of the location scanners.

S S G 2 9
    -Fishspawn-Blue Severin- rayk-

You're an artist, not a meat camera. -Elwell

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Truzart- Navigator #79

NAVIGATORs- An alien civilization search for valuable resources throughout the universe....which world do they harvest next.... my characters guide their people with celestial telekinesis: they can envision planets... rome them... and measure their value upon first touch without ever leaving their navigation station.

"It's on the strength of observation and reflection that one finds a way. So we must dig and delve unceasingly." da man CM...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's mine... finished enough for now ; )

Last edited by coldrum; July 9th, 2007 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Basic idea: deep space navigators. They spend most of their lives in very little gravity, so the exoskeletal suits both provide support while planetside, and stimulate their muscles when they are in transit (most of the time.)

Cargo ships typically go into a low power mode while on long-hauls, with most of the crew in cryogenic stasis. The LED lights pointing downward on their legs help them navigate the dark, empty corridors. To stem the loneliness (insanity) of such long voyages, yet avoid any unnecessary "complications," a loosely enforced rule has evolved over the years: navigators always work in pairs, and are always of different species.

A handheld holographic projector, coupled with a handheld high-power, multi-sprectrum telescope (on her hip) are the basic tools of the trade.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Joe12, awesome - but I bet some people get bored enough that the species rule won't stop 'em, hahah!!! =D

“It is enough that we set out to mold the motley stuff of life into some form of our own choosing; when we do, the performance is itself the wage.”
    -Learned Hand

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed." ~Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    During World war 2 Hitler was working together with the aliens in order to create a new Über breed, they created this special secret units called "the Agartha Navigators" that could navigate themselves to any place in no time. The units worked in pairs and their system worked as follows:

Then they would program coordinates in to a device (similar to the GSM system, only this was under the influence of the UFO technology) then they would launch a certain kind of micro "missile" with a launcher rifle, the missile would reach the marked target within seconds, then it would show up on the track device and they could navigate themselves to their destination (often doing so in flying saucer styled UFO's).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    howdy all, some impressive entries!

here is my late and not great one! hope to do better soon!!!

Male - He has a head for navigation, and a great spacial awareness!! His ability is to intake the scrolls and star maps of the world and continue to add to the growing universal map in his dome on his head! His prop is the belt of prescious star maps, or secret locations of their peoples resources - only to be used in dia circumstances!

Female
    She is a good scout, sporting a large telescopic device on her arm, able to scout locations from afar!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    final list sent to oblio as well as crits for all
    thanks guys for taking part in this
    but ....
    NONE OF YOU MADE IT TO THE POLL!!!!!!!
    just kidding
    youll see soon enough
    my hand is cramping from all the damn crit typing hahaha

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Crits form trevor and me:

thanks to all of you who took part in this round
    i apologize if the topic was a bit difficult for anyone due to the fact that it was 2 figures
    but hell you had 7 days
    at a certain point in your career or learning process (if this is the career you want)
    you WILL have to be able to get something like this done in a week day 5hrs etc
    an at times quantity will count just as much as the quality
    so practice!
    speedpaint!
    and create ALL THE TIME!

ok enough of that silliness
    in order of appearance THE CRITS!

B-Man
    good follow through you followed the brief well
    simple design but cohesive
    simple props but hell why not!? they are in fact props and thats all i wanted
    your forms are rough
    your anatomy is a bit dodgy and proportions are all over the place
    use ref heavily should you need to don't be shy
    we all do it and its not cheating it can only help you learn
    your rendering has come off as rather flat you need to work more on volumetric light and shading, i also think the design comes off a little spandex like
    think about the rigors of the enviro they work in
    think about what their culture is like
    spandex cant protect you in the dark outer limits of space can it?
    THE VERDICT: you go to poll. i can tell you worked your butt off so keep it up

Oblio: See how big the torso of the right character is compared to his legs.

Evil Sloth
    i can tell you pushed yourself
    full rendering, you tried something challenging with light and tried to push them as a legit archetype good stuff
    your rendering lacks volume
    there are a few areas that stand out well shaded and the rest seem gradient like
    and flat. your anatomy could use some work
    and yet again REF REF REF and as always study from life!
    design seems a lil odd for space (galactic bikini? )
    but i do like the tech look about it the last bit of b-mans crits applies here as well
    think about enviro purpose culture
    THE VERDICT: you go to poll keep pushing for volume in your shading

Oblio: remember the shilouette challenge? If it was to apply here – the right character will look like having a very big .. UMM… you know what I mean… also because your values are not right and you don’t have enough depth – his hand is mixed with his body and even in the full color picture… the same feeling comes out. Try to think your pose to be more readable… try to avoid hands and body overlapping until you nail those values to perfection.

ScottMCD
    you tried to do something different with the topic and take it somewhere unexpected, GOOD! the problem is that these are just some 3 eyed folks with bad tattoos not much of a character design at all ( i swear i saw that dude in west hollywood last year
    there isnt much variation of line so it comes off as weak
    the biggest detractor from the image is the lack of working anatomy
    and none of the forms seem to wrap around the clothes seem pinned on like paper dolls in areas i think you would do well to study human skeletal structure i think it will help you begin to understand your poses better and as always LIFE DRAWING
    THE VERDICT: this isnt going to poll keep trying and you will make it soon
    study the human form more it will help

Oblio: I like the fact that you aimed for a clean picture.

the lying prophet
    you are looking to improve your drapery rendering! good
    the problem here is that all the great drapery work will not save these characters from anatomical issues you should ref more often and blah blah anatomy, life drawing blah blah ( im a broken record)
    the concept says mad scientist to me not navigator
    and the fact that they seem to be 2 seperate chars not 1 male and female of the same char
    the tech bits are busy blurry and hard to read the dowsing rods seem completely our of place and as an archetype there is no reason 1 would be blind and the other not
    all design work aside tho
    the anatomy is killing this pic
    THE VERDICT: tough one but im letting you in these are fairly boring designs but you pushed yourself please study anatomyand keep up the nice drapery work

Oblio: you can’t have the same contrast allover – the light is strong on the bottom of your piece.. but the contrast is the same on the top – no depth.

giggleburger
    you drew 2 inuits
    the anatomy is incredibly off
    the design is next to non existent
    they look like inuit hunters nothing more nothing less doesnt even seem like the right topic here( ps: where are the props?)
    the rendering is flat flat flat no ground plane no perspective no volume
    THE VERDICT: not in you need to study alot you dont seem to have any knowledge of anatomy or clothing
    LIFE DRAWING, STILL LIFES, MASTER STUDIES, DO IT!!!

Oblio: Forget about color for now – do studies. Aim for FORM/VOLUMES first. There a re a lot of threads (Peer project and others) to help you.

hideyoshi
    like the costumes love the render and poses
    the anatomy is pretty off in these ( i feel like an ass saying because i have seen alot of your work and your damn good but this may be the first time ive seen your character work i dunno) this could benefit with some anatomy ref and maybe a stronger light source but i like it anways i just wish the 2 were a little bit more cohesive tho i suppose she could try his boots on hahahah
    THE VERDICT: IN love the subtle color, good design

Oblio: Strange composition.. they seem like separate drawings brought together in one piece.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    white wolf
    no props and only 1 figure it barely pays attention to the brief at all
    its a weak concept, flat rendering and half assed back ground
    THE VERDICT: out by a mile
    you need to pay attention to the guidelines or bam your out just like that
    but you edited and you know your out
    better luck next time

rodriguez
    the anatomy is really bad
    the concept is a little weak the rendering is flat you and many others here need to pay attention to how light affects volume and reacts to form i would also prefer no back ground to the mess you have there. contrast may help but a better understanding of the human form and anatomy would be more helpful
    THE VERDICT: out of the poll you need to study more and draw what you see not what you know because in the long run we dont really know all that much

Oblio : Buid a reference before you try next time. Leave the color out for now. FORM and VALUES… before anatomy. Try some landscapes… EOW… IDW… even COW.

Serpian
    i would prefer that they did not have names it makes them specific characters more than archetypes but thats just me nit picking
    there is no line variation at all in your image which hurts a pencil drawing quite a bit as a final
    your lines are short and stunted every stroke seems tiny and rough thereby losing and flow in all the large forms try using long sweeping strokes
    free yourself from tiny hand movements and just draw loose large and unappologetically. screw the eraser and just scribble huge sweeping strokes!
    its quite liberating and helps you capture motion feeling and emphasis
    as a design they are rather busy but i like it all the random accessories and victorian elements are nice
    your anatomy leaves a lot to be desired i think had you tried to paint it i would have given you more credit but as it stands your penciling is a little too weak to stand on its own as a final
    THE VERDICT: out
    good quirky design but it isnt enough to save the rendering

Oblio: Agree – put more balls into it. DO not fear the line, your talent or whatever - just go ,, and go.. and at some point.. you will be burned enough paper to be better.

wind bit
    your style is very editorial a bit outdated but it fits a niche that could make you a lot of money as an artist the design is a bit simple and more explorer than navigator ( that goes for alot more pics than just yours BTW) but it suits ITSELF very well
    i cant crit anatomy or much other than design due to its stylized nature
    and it is very comfortable with is nature if you want to see what someone on this forum has done with a similar yet more contemporary style look for "J-A-K-E"'s
    sketch thread hes young and busy as hell because he has taken a very editorial style and made it fit with contemporary and not so contemporary media
    THE VERDICT: in. try to bring this style up to date and you will be swimming in freelance editorial work

Oblio: Watch an anime called One Piece – you will see how creative this stile can get, extreme perspective… and really updated.

vida
    glad you did the second chracter duo
    very brave design, clasy costume great warm colors slight anatomy and drapery issues but the color and light sell it well love it love the props love the poor little people. just one issue METAL THONG?!?!?!??! OUCH
    THE VERDICT: in. a little anatomy work or costumed figure drawing will easily take you to the next level this is by far one of the better finals this week

Oblio: My favorite. Also love how you put 4 characters not 2

sealegs
    ill be hones
    i cant stand disney don bluth or any of the childrens animation that has been around for god knows how long
    that being said i do not like this piece because it acheives that look so very well
    smart and simple design good motion and form
    nice line weight looks very easy to animate and fits the topic well
    just because its not MY style does not for a second mean it is not good
    not by a long shot it is VERY good and you definitely have a good job in your future if not present ( how the hell should i know?!!?!?WE JUST MET!!!)
    THE VERDICT: IN IN IN i would like to know if you do less cartoony work as well
    these are very spot on

Oblio: Good volumes- BORING colors. See Bengal and others. Put more punch to them. Your characters lack character because they don’t dare too much. Apart form that – good piece

Yocibox
    these 2 do not look very comfortable with technology
    they look like they dicovered the whell last week and think its the "kittens mittens"
    that being said
    i can tell you put alot of work into this
    the designs however bore me to tears toga - check ,loin cloth - check
    originality in concept?............. you did however push yourself in the rendering category i can see you are studying, the little touches like the drop shadow on his shoulder from his arm and telescope are nice and you did a good job backlighting her
    THE VERDICT: close one but in. study some faces, drapery and skeletal structure a bit the rest will follow. i would like to see you push some more contrasty lighting for dramatic effect

Oblio: Vary more saturation and temp of color. You have a big contrast between your values (especially on the female character) and soft equal edges. Try to play more with those.

Panda
    i see you are trying to go for a painterly feel here good
    the problem is that the line work is not supported by the paints very well
    you need to keep studying anatomy and again do not be afraid to use ref from life or otherwise. the design is a bit simple but effective
    however there are costume elements that dont make much sense in relation to each other
    the boots are incredibly different the tops and pants as well i like the bit of accessories you gave him but it makes her feel a bit naked
    THE VERDICT very close but out
    keep pushing yourself and study everything around you . see something interesting and dont have a book? a reciept will do. study light, volume and anatomy
    (ps: is it just me who thinks he looks like michael jackson pre skin bleach?)

Oblio: wrong values- need more study – think what comes forward what goes back.. where the light(s) are - love the clean background

timothy
    i honestly dont know how you considered this final
    its very scribbled and not loose but messy
    ne definition no defining traits per se but an un comfortable sattelite dish in the back. i honestly can define much about a design at all from this
    . i like the poses alot ( she seems sass-tastic!) but there is not enough here
    it seems like a rough not a final
    THE VERDICT:out. i think you would do better to spend more time on this and get 1 good character done and not make the deadline rather than rushing to make it and falling quite short

Oblio: needs more work.

Busterbam
    again you named them making them individuals not archetypes but again thats just me nit picking
    first off tha BG element with the bevel and emboss layer style set to hard chisel on the edge is completely destroying your pic! ( PS i teach photoshop i know the tricks)
    i thought they had sicles the firs 5 minutes i saw it i like the victorian/ biker design motif but it doesnt say navigator to me the poses are nice but the rendering is pretty flat over all and dark
    the bg destroys it
    not just the symbol but the fact that the chars get lost in the dark optical noise
    they need to be popped out
    THE VERDICT: in. pop them out a bit from the BGgive it some volume and contrast

Oblio: bad values, bad anatomy, bad drapery (his pants). Learn hands and faces at least. Too much contrast in face features and in small parts. Think the light as a global thing… no depth. In my view – it wouldn’t made it to the poll/

timothee
    push those forms make the light give it volume!
    pretty strong design for a soldier but does not say navigator to me
    the anatomy is a bit off but i cant tellif its due to it being stylized or not
    THE VERDICT: in tho i dont think they seem like navigators to me at all

Oblio: incoherent values – the highlights on both legs are the same. Shadow on his arm is the same with the shadow on the back of his torso = no depth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1