Yes, I Have A Blog

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Yes, I Have A Blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Yes, I Have A Blog

And don't you all care so much about that? Seriously though, I hope this is the right place to put this, if not, I'm sure it will be moved. I'm a 38 year old freelance illustrator and I've set a few self-improvement goals for my 40th birthday. Among them is becoming a REAL artist, since mostly what I do these days is just technical diagrams and photo retouching. I have always wanted to learn to paint, but I just couldn't ever make the investment in time, materials and effort. Now that digital painting is a reality (I still remember when it was just a neat idea) I'm carpe-ing the diem on that. I'm also trying to improve my drawing skills and I'm using a GTD method to make steady, incremental progress. My goal is to have the skills by next year to start entering into the various showdowns and such that are featured here, as well as to hopefully . I will be making weekly updates showcasing my progress and I would love to get feedback from anyone who cares to solicit an opinion. Thanks!

http://bigroadstudios.com/olddog/

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Ellingsworth Guest
    Welcome to Concept Art, nice sketches. Keep up the work and start a daily sketchbook in the Sketchbook section, in no time you'll have a great book filled with tons of improvement and good advice.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.