Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
Compress images, they shouldn't be more than 200k
- Hmm I can't find the picture that used to be the IDW avatar, maybe I'll come up with something new or something -
Topic: Massive Excavator
Background: I think the topic speaks for itself. As it is my first time as moderator for IDW I thought it might be good to start with something big and simple
1. Design a machine that can dig up tons of earth (or coal or whatever) at a time.
2. It should be able to move around on its own.
3. It can be either a custom build excavator or one straight from the factory, as long as its massive.
4. Note that there is no time period or setting specified, so the excavator can be set in the past, present, future, fantasy setting or sci-fi.
Deadline: July 1st
that'll give everyone about 2 weeks to finish something. I hope to do one a week in the future like the other activities, depending on how many entries there are the coming weeks.
Last edited by yoitisi; June 21st, 2007 at 01:21 PM. Reason: spelling and layout