Type: Posts; User: Roope Maatta; Keyword(s):
Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.
Work in process 1,5 h Eero Järnefelt. 2042655 1,5h. Heh, a more complex composition lead to a lot of mapping the shapes wrong at the beginning -> a lot of corrections. There are still a ton of stuff...
O,,,,,,O You're studies are just good! Two hours on some of these pieces - Really nice. Looking forward to seeing more of your studies. Keep up the great work
Congratulations mate! your improvement is really brilliant, keep up the hard work and keep on improving more and more :>
You have way more soft tone transitions in the second study. It really makes a lot of difference. Your shapes are also more accurate. Great work man!
One think to focus on is where there are hard...
Glad these studies have helped you and thank you for your comment ^^.
You are very welcome. It is fasinating how much you can find continuity and the play of light and...
Thank you very much Jason for your advice. I will try to take it to heart and learn from it as much as I can.
5. HTTYD1 Screenshot (not a master, but very important to me as I strive to work...
4. Hubert Roberts composition is really balanced three points of high contrast that create a triangle continuity. Balance is also created by dividing the bottom of the image from the middle into a...
September 7th, 2014
Level up study. Darn it edge control and over all managing the hards and softs is bloody difficult and at this stage slow for me. I think I'm doing it wrong in some way. I Feel like My stokes don't...
Darn it edge control and over all managing the hards and softs is bloody difficult and at this stage slow for me. I think I'm doing it wrong in some way. I Feel like My stokes don't have...
Some warmups before I continue working on my 3. Frazetta study
3. Frazetta Uses really dynamic symmetric arching shapes that with his economy of lost edges, small areas of focus really create a stunning dynamic piece that seems oh so simple but so very very...
2. Frazetta guides the viewer to the focal point trough continuing lines formed by areas of variety as well as economy.
- - - Updated - - -
September 4th, 2014
1. Rembrandt's compositional unity and the ways there of guides the viewers eye masterfully into the focal area of the face.
April 25th, 2013
SketchBook: Architecture stuff
Started studying architecture @oulu university. It's been sort of fun, but assignments take way too long to finalize >..<.
March 28th, 2012
cafe + life
March 24th, 2012
alia11 Thank you for your comment :D
March 21st, 2012
March 19th, 2012
March 14th, 2012
SketchBook: moar pastels
Kapri You rock mate! You're drawings in your sketchbook have a fantastic sense of rhythm. Thank you for your great comment. I'll try to do as you advised :3. Keep on improving to even greater heights
March 5th, 2012
SketchBook: at the grocery store
Results 1 to 25 of 178