Official sign up thread for One hundred day challenge #3 Personal Project
- REGISTER YOUR NAME IN THE LINK BELOW (only name and password required for REGISTRATION) http://www.100dayartchallenge.com/
- AFTER YOU REGISTER PRESS ENTER CHALLENGE ON THE FIRST PAGE. THATS IT, YOU'RE IN!
EXTRA: IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN THE CHALLENGE AND POST COMMENTS FOR THEM PRESS THE CHALLENGE NAME ON THE FIRST PAGE ("One hundred day challenge #3 - Personal Project")
1. Post once a day here, dedicate at least 30 minutes per day on your personal piece then post.
- Either Work In Progress or study that pertains to your final personal piece.
2. Make sure that you update your day completed at www.100dayartchallenge.com, its one click away.
- Hint: once you're ready to post, go to www.100dayartchallenge.com, click submit and you'll be redirected to this challenge thread.
3. Post your FINAL piece every 10 days, alongside with the studies/work in progress you've done.
- Hint: describe your goal at day 1 of each project/piece, to clarify for yourself where you are heading, and help others understand your goals.
Fail to perform any of these tasks (dedicate 30 min + post + compile final result) results in BAN.
Official In-depth Rules and Suggestions
- Anyone can join in. Everyone is at a different place on their artistic path, this isn’t about how good you are right now. This is about how much you have improved at the end of the 100 days!
- Do not let other people’s skill level intimidate you, we all have started out right where you are right now! If you take this challenge seriously, you will see improvement!
- Goal - 10 finished pieces in 100 days. On average, one finished piece every 10 days.
- If you finish a piece faster than 10 days, you may allocate your remaining days to another piece. However, we suggest to try and aim at completing 1 piece per 10 day period. This will help you learn and develop your time management.
- Register for http://www.100dayartchallenge.com/ . This is where we will track your participation. The website will help the admin keep track of those participating and keeping up with the challenge. Please register with the same username as your CA account.
- What do I get out of this challenge? - Sorry, there are no “prizes” per say, but, you will get the satisfaction of having 10 awesome finished new pieces of art to add to your works. This challenge will be a great way to try new techniques without the pressure. You will get better, your skill level will go up, and you’ll have a great opportunity to get to know other people in the community.
Get to know other participants:
In your very first post we would love to hear about your goals for this 100 day challenge. What would you like to accomplish throughout these next 100 days (Long term goals)?
“I would love to develop/improve/learn…”
In your everyday updates, include:
- At least 30 minutes of work.
- Goals for each work time frame. “For the next 10 days I would like to...” (short term goals)
- Post once every day by deadline (Look at http://www.100dayartchallenge.com/ for timer!).
- Sketches, studies, and/or WIPs.
- Include a header or footer on your image with your CA name, the Day#, and the time you’ve spent.
- Example below shows how your uploads *should* look. Of course, with your very own flair!
Don’t know where to start?
Helpful Links & Information
- Mood board
- Cleaner Sketches
- Pick favorite/best
- Rough color
Character Design & Development Prompts:
Environment Design & Development Prompts:
Creature Design & Development Prompts: