First Blog Post and the start of a 10,000 hours goal - Blogs - ConceptArt.org | Art Sketchbooks, Wacom, and Art Forum

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View RSS Feed

99Chihuahuas

First Blog Post and the start of a 10,000 hours goal

Rate this Entry
In joined CA.org because I see a great community that truly encourages artistic growth. I am happy to take part and learn as much as possible while I improve my skills.
I joined Level-Up as a way to keep myself committed towards my improvement. Having assignments (even self-paced ones) really works for me as a motivator. I am currently going through Composition 1.1.

Below are a few recent images that show my current skill level. Why? Because I want to be able to look back onto my first post someday and be able to see the improvement!

Name:  50 hands 12-11-2013 resize.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  299.7 KBName:  Sketchdump_4 resize 600px.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  213.2 KBName:  Sketchdump_1AND2_grey resized 600px.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  192.5 KBName:  5 complation of 4.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  1.30 MB

Submit "First Blog Post and the start of a 10,000 hours goal" to del.icio.us Submit "First Blog Post and the start of a 10,000 hours goal" to Digg Submit "First Blog Post and the start of a 10,000 hours goal" to StumbleUpon Submit "First Blog Post and the start of a 10,000 hours goal" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

very impressive! You have good perspective and body poses. How is the 1000hours been for you so far?