• Composition Presentation 1: Design Theory for Artists (eight part video)

START! your journey here. This first presentation covers in depth design theory and root principles of composition. Also included is the first assignment Composition 1.1.

1. Watch the video presentation above.
    2. Begin your assignment, Composition 1.1 here: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=271
    3. Upload your assignment to a thread in the assignment forum, as shown in the link above.
    4. Level Up!

End.

.................................................. .................................................. ............
  • StartUp! Assignments

David Ahmad

LevelUp! Online Workshop - Registration (Early Sign-up Discount Now!)

Thread Starter: David Ahmad

LEVEL UP! is on and you may begin! The #1 Online Art Workshop in the World by ConceptArt.org Invest in your passion. We believe in the life-long path of studying art and upping the necessary skills to succeed in the industry and in your personal artwork. Level Up is a state of the...

Last Post By: Mannyhaatz February 8th, 2015 Go to last post
    Drive By Uppercut

Level Up Subscription Issues

Thread Starter: Drive By Uppercut

Please post any issues you may have with the Level Up Subscription. So far they have shown great customer service as well as going above and beyond that. It is without a doubt that this community will continue to thrive for a long time, This thread can be used to post issues regarding the...

Last Post By: Keeley Thurman 3 Weeks Ago Go to last post
    HaematinonNigro

HaematinonNigro - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: HaematinonNigro

Study 1 - Portait of Ugolino Martelli by Bronzino Hello everyone! As you may suspect this is my first time here on conceptart-learn, i will try to do absolutely my best for these composition studies. Even if i am not a beginner i've struggled a lot, maybe because of the time (precisely 1...

Last Post By: HaematinonNigro February 3rd, 2015 Go to last post
    ltr2000

ltr2000-composition 1.1

Thread Starter: ltr2000

Hello, my name is Luis and this is my first composition for the LevelUp! Composition 1.1 I really like the contrast between parts more detailed as rocks and the rest of the image. it has great unity in the shapes and texture repetition. I had seen that is more important to see more the...

Last Post By: ltr2000 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    TheSwan

TheSwan - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: TheSwan

Hey guys, want to give a quick introduction here before I post - I work as a VFX artist full time but always had a passion for drawing, and designing characters, video game levels, and illustration. When I went to school initially I didn't have the confidence to attempt traditional drawing and...

Last Post By: TheSwan 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    Lenia

Lenia - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: Lenia

Hi, I'm new here :D. My background is in traditional pencils so digital painting is an exciting challenge for me. I appreciate any feedback you can give me. 1. This is my first try at one of Manet's portraits. I love the economy of his brushwork (there's next to no detail on the black...

Last Post By: Lenia 2 Weeks Ago Go to last post
    Shawn Kawa

Shawn Kawa - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: Shawn Kawa

Hello my name is Shawn Kawa This is a re-post with the right title name I work as a artist in game doing mostly FX and some concept. Also I do traditional fine art on the side and want to pursue further in concept art and therefore want to work on my digital drawing painting skills . 1)...

Last Post By: Black Spot 4 Weeks Ago Go to last post
    Foxandmoon

FoxandMoon - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: Foxandmoon

Hi everyone, I don't know if I belong here but I really want to get better. I would appreciate the help. I hope I read the rules properly. A) I chose Edward Hopper El Bistro for my first try at this. This composition was interesting to me because of how he utilized the brights in the image...

Last Post By: Black Spot March 14th, 2015 Go to last post
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook