Level Up - LevelUp - Stage 2

View testimonialsView Artwork
  • LevelUp - Stage 2 RSS Feed

There is no content in this section

• StartUp! Assignments

Jason Manley

Assignment: Composition 1.1 - "Enter the Masters"

Thread Starter: Jason Manley

START! your journey here. This first presentation covers in depth design theory and root principles of composition. Also included is the first assignment Composition 1.1. <iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/85299600" width="1000" height="750" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen...

Last Post By: Black Spot 1 Week Ago Go to last post
    Agerkvist

Agerkvist - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: Agerkvist

I have the following questions: When doing this study I stuck to the 1 hour limit and obviously I struggled since I'm new at this, but I see many other people here spending much longer on each study. Should I disregard the time limit aswell or just focus on getting faster? I did this using no...

Last Post By: Agerkvist October 17th, 2014 Go to last post
    David Ahmad

LevelUp! Online Workshop - Registration (Early Sign-up Discount Now!)

Thread Starter: David Ahmad

LEVEL UP! is on and you may begin! The #1 Online Art Workshop in the World by ConceptArt.org Invest in your passion. We believe in the life-long path of studying art and upping the necessary skills to succeed in the industry and in your personal artwork. Level Up is a state of the...

Last Post By: aolian October 9th, 2014 Go to last post
    Rist

RIST - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: Rist

Hello all.. Great to be doing this! Fantastic opportunity for improvement :D It was a very challenging beginning for me. I hope these were alright for my first studies. They were completed in Photoshop. For future studies it will be by pencil or paint as my WACOM just died :( Artist:...

Last Post By: Rist October 25th, 2014 Go to last post
    ZeCarnevilCat

ZeCarnevilCat - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: ZeCarnevilCat

Hi :) I'm giving a try at this assignment since I desperately need some practice and good advice to improve my skills. 1- "THE PEARL" - Bouguereau I choose this piece because I loved the dynamic silhouette of the girl eventhough she's just kneeling. I also love the opposition between...

Last Post By: Jason Manley October 31st, 2014 Go to last post
    Kahboom

Kahboom - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: Kahboom

Okay, here we go! My selections for the studies. I've elected to spend the full hour with each. I'm excited, a little nervous. Let's do this.

Last Post By: Jason Manley October 31st, 2014 Go to last post
    Demonjack123

Demonjack123 - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: Demonjack123

This took me maybe a bit more than an hour (maybe close to 2? I kept getting caught up in the details even though we weren't supposed to worry about that) spaced over 3 days (first day cramps, second day pinched nerve in shoulder blade and forced myself through another pinched nerve today to finish...

Last Post By: Demonjack123 1 Week Ago Go to last post
    Drive By Uppercut

Level Up Subscription Issues

Thread Starter: Drive By Uppercut

Please post any issues you may have with the Level Up Subscription. So far they have shown great customer service as well as going above and beyond that. It is without a doubt that this community will continue to thrive for a long time, This thread can be used to post issues regarding the...

Last Post By: Black Spot 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    magi shagi

Magi Shagi - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: magi shagi

Hello, guys! If anyone is interested: I'm Magi, I started drawing 3 years ago. I'm in art school now, but everything I know about art, I've learned from online tutorials and articles. Since I'm educating myself on the Internet, that leads to the HUGE confusion of 'what should I draw to get better,...

Last Post By: magi shagi November 13th, 2014 Go to last post
    HaematinonNigro

HaematinonNigro - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: HaematinonNigro

Study 1 - Portait of Ugolino Martelli by Bronzino Hello everyone! As you may suspect this is my first time here on conceptart-learn, i will try to do absolutely my best for these composition studies. Even if i am not a beginner i've struggled a lot, maybe because of the time (precisely 1...

Last Post By: Jason Manley 1 Week Ago Go to last post
    ashess

ashess - color & light 1.1

Thread Starter: ashess

I was just gonna start with a few fast thumbs, but got a little stuck on the first. a lot of messing with my cintiq too. screen too bright to work when using just one light, stuff like that. not more then an hour actual drawing. hope to do a few more tries tomorrow.

thepimpartist

thepimpartist - Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: thepimpartist

Hello, everybody :)! First of all I chose charcoal to render this. It's actually a bit over a year since I last worked digitally - because I started Art School and we work exclusively in traditional media. So I picked up my tablet last night and ... yeah, I suck with it :tihi: for now I'll...

Last Post By: Jason Manley November 14th, 2014 Go to last post
    vitrashark

Composition 1.1 - vitrashark

Thread Starter: vitrashark

The shape-flow created by the two figures stacked onto one another create a figure 8 path for the eye to follow. This seems to effectively lead the eyes perpetually between the two points of emphasis (The face of the crow and the face of the head of the humanoid figure).

Last Post By: Jason Manley November 14th, 2014 Go to last post
    arkhamalien

arkhamalien Composition 1.1

Thread Starter: arkhamalien

This is my first try at the composition assignments. I noticed in this painting, Waterhouse kept the skin tones, the white flowers, and the water much brighter than the rest of the scene. This makes them stand out of course, but also if you blur your eyes or back up a bit, those lighter tones...

Sculptlab

Sculptlab - Composition 1-1

Thread Starter: Sculptlab

Hi, I discovered this week this workshop and I decided to give it a try. It's the first time I do this kind of work and I loved that :) I'm not really used to draw even if I always wanted to but I do sculpting when I have time :) It took me more than one hour, about 2h30, I will try to be...

Last Post By: Jason Manley November 15th, 2014 Go to last post
    Raśl.Arbeloa

Raśl A.Santos - Color & Light 1.1

Thread Starter: Raśl.Arbeloa

I chose to work in middle-low key as it was more faithful to the real lighting conditions of the setting thus easier for me. I have stopped at a point in wich I thought if going further I could be overdoing it, and in fact I might have gone to far with the right eye. It's difficult to say the...

Last Post By: Agerkvist October 8th, 2014 Go to last post
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook