View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Portraits

This time some portrait studies. Really tough doing small studies in acrylic, but its getting there!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1930394[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1930395[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1930396[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1930397[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images        
  2. Wacom death, Acrylics Live!

Hello another update with three more paintings. This time they are in acrylic as my wacom tablet died!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1929774[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1929775[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1929776[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Composition 1.1 Progress update 1

Hello guys,

I am part of level up and decided to post a blog to show friends and family who are not registered on this forum.

I will add a few at a time other wise you will see a looong snake of images.

With these 2 pictures I was really rusty. This was the first time I have done master studies in years and felt a little overwhelmed with the task. Looking at them now I see I rushed them a little and did not give them enough time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1928723[/ATTACH] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. abarazi - Composition 1.1

[QUOTE=abarazi;3780636]Study#6
    3.5hrs

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1919270[/ATTACH]

Every time after I finish and wrap it up notice disproportion somewhere! In this image I noticed how I made the face wider than the original! :([/QUOTE]
  5. ConceptArt.org Development into 2014

ConceptArt is undergoing tremendous changes in the coming year, and if its' not yet the #1 place for concept art and art related, I think we'll be able to change your minds on that soon enough.

We are currently working on very projects in our R&D labs and some of them will change the way you approach art. Our main focus is to always improve on LevelUp, a premium workshop available at anytime, anywhere.

I can't discuss much of the strategy and technologies that ...

Updated February 13th, 2014 at 04:34 PM by David A

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Designed by The Coldest Water, we build the coldest best water bottles, ice packs and best pillows.