February 13th, 2004, 10:10 AM
February 17th, 2004, 12:02 AM
We're looking for a character artist to supply the characters for a series of over 100,000 print PC game strategy guides hitting the shelves this summer. In particular we are looking for a "mascot" character for our company, TOM Games, named "Tom." Since we publish guides mostly for fantasy stye PC RPGs, we're looking for a hero/warrior type. We'd like the character to be macho yet flawed enough to be likable. Sort of a geek with muscles and a sword.
Here's an example of the type of character we are looking for (this character is almost dead-on but the artist doesn't seem to reply to emails--we can only assume he already has enough work):
- ability to deliver to deadline
- full color character with no background, environment, etc.
- format for delivery to print designer: 300dpi tif
- format for delivery to tomgames staff for review: <500kb jpg.
- ability to storyboard and potentially animate the character in case we decide that we would like to have a short animated intro to the web site (animation skills are nice but not required)
If you are interested in the project, send a link to your portfolio as well as your thoughts and a sketch of the character you think would be a great mascot for TOM Games.
CEO, TOM Games
joshuamc (at) tomgames.com
February 20th, 2004, 10:22 AM
February 20th, 2004, 02:45 PM
joshuamc (at) tomgames.com is my email address. Just replace the (at) with an @ sign and don't use any spaces. I formatted it that way so that automated spam engines would not take my email address from this site and flog me with thousands of herbal viagra ads.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.